12 Month Happy Hour Membership
Congratulations, you’ve graduated from a semi-occasional bartending dabbler to a full-time, at-home bar cart specialist! Every other month, we’ll restock your bar cart with our favorite seasonal A&I kits so you can uplevel your palate, creativity and most importantly, your cocktails.
- A delicious seasonal infusion kit delivered straight to your bar cart every other month (six kits total)
- Members-only quarterly, virtual cocktail class led by an A&I team member
- 10% off of the entire A&I site for the duration of your membership
Gifting a Membership?
- How nice of you! Please enter your own email at checkout and the address you'd like the first kit sent to.
- After purchase, we'll send you an email with membership deets and an option to change the contact info on file.
The Current Kit Line Up
- June: Hello Sunshine (blood orange, chamomile, lemon)
- August: Parrot Head (strawberry, jalapeño, lime)
- October: Navel Gazer (orange, cinnamon, clove)
- December: Spike the Punch (cranberry, pear, rosemary)
- February: Rose Ceremony (rose petals, raspberries)
- April: Blue Sunday (blueberry, lavender, lemon)
So, how does it work?!
Infusing with our kits is simple! Just add your pre-measured ingredients into the jar, fill with your favorite spirit and seal for at least three days. Once you're ready to enjoy, simply pour on the rocks or into a cocktail.
What's included in a signature Aged & Infused kit?
Each Aged & Infused kit includes everything you need to infuse at home; a 16 oz jar, pre-measured ingredients, infusing directions and a custom filtering pour spout.
What's included in an Aged & Infused refill pack?
Our refill packs include all of the pre-measured ingredients you need to infuse in an existing Aged & Infused kit. Just give your empty bottle a rinse, add the ingredients, fill with your favorite spirit and let the infusing begin!
How many cocktails does each kit make?
Each Aged & Infused kit infuses 16 oz of booze - enough for 7-8 cocktails depending on how strong you like your drink!
How long after infusing do I have to drink my booze?
We recommend consuming your Aged & Infused kit within one month of infusion. If you need more time, remove all the solid ingredients and you can extend the shelf life of your infusion indefinitely.
Do I need to refrigerate my infusion kit?
Nope! Your infused kit does not need to be refrigerated. You can leave it on your bar cart or wherever you store your booze.
Can I infuse the same ingredients a second time?
You can infuse a second time with the same ingredients, but it won’t be quite as flavorful. Check out our refill packs to try a new flavor (or more of the same).